Wholesale within the UK is a very simple process and we have two options for postage.
1. We send out bare root in strong triangular cardboard tubes which follows our retail plant shop packaging. Check out our ‘postage & packaging’ section for further details. We use Parcel force 24 hour for all UK wholesale orders and can let you know a cost once we know the quantity of plants being sent.
2. With larger orders we use direct delivery couriers which are picked up from us and delivered to the customer the same day. Plants are sent potted in plastic pots and either in cardboard boxes or trays. Please provide us with your postcode and we can ask our courier partner to provide a quote. Please note: the price for this option covers any quantity that can fit inside the van.
Postage wholesale to the US has three steps that need to be completed.
1. We are required to have the plants inspected prior to postage. Passing this inspection gives us the Phytosanitary certificates required by authorities. The inspection covers any amount of plants and is charged as a flat fee of £145 with each certificate costing an additional £22.50. One certificate is required per individual package. Please note: we do not personally charge for this service and only pass on these costs from the local authorities.
2. The customer will need an import license which we require a copy of to include in the packaging. This also stipulates us any additional requirements the state needs from the inspection.
3. Plants are inspected upon entry to the US. The customer will need to check with local authorities if the plants are inspected at the point of entry, or whether we need to send the parcel to an alternative address for the inspection to take place.
Note. We always recommend customers contact local authorities prior to placing an order to ensure they understand the process fully.
Disclaimer. Once the parcel has left us we provide no insurance over the contents as we are unable to affect the time it takes for customs to inspect the plants, or the US mail system.
Sending plants in the EU is currently a simple process. We send out bare root in strong triangular cardboard tubes which follows our retail plant shop packaging. Check out our ‘postage & packaging’ section for further details.
Please note: we are unsure how the process will change after Brexit. Once we know more we will update this section.
We can ship to many different countries. Please contact us and we can work together to understand the requirements and associated costs.